20 Dec On “All In with Chris Hayes:” Data vulnerability, privacy and general creepiness
The intro for this panel discussion can be found here.
Here are some of the articles I read while prepping for the segment:
- Everything We Know About What Data Brokers Know About You on ProPublica
- Data Broker Was Selling Lists Of Rape Victims, Alcoholics, and ‘Erectile Dysfunction Sufferers’
- Senate Report Blasts Data Brokers For Continued Secrecy
- Senate Report Opens a Window Into Hidden World of Data Aggregators
- Popular Health Websites May Be Sharing Your Personal Medical Data With Third Parties