I’m running a poll to help me and my publisher choose a cover for Share This! — go take it! Here are your choices…
BK wanted me to add a “how do you know the author” question to the survey, so of course, my friends decided to have a wee bit of fun. Here’s a roundup of my favorite response so far (with necessary comments from me in italics):
- She’s a pal.
- From the bar
- The series of tubes
- In college, we were making beds for the football team NY Giants. ask her. (true!)
- We share an ex-boyfriend, ha ha.
- It’s complicated, but I’ve been a fan for years! (See: “We share an ex-boyfriend.” No kidding, there’s more than one)
- We went to psychic healer school together.
- She designed my site, and saved my life. (check is in the mail, Alice)
- I am her indentured servant (You are? Where’s my dinner, muppet?)
- I mistook her for Jill from Jack & Jill Politics (true story, Cheryl.)
- We met in in jail. Or was it the Army?
- Her very favorite Uncle out of all her uncles living in NC (there’s just one)
- Hair bleach and naughty conversations
- Osmosis (not far from the truth, on the Bowery)
UPDATE: More funny friends have chimed in…
- From a movie set, it’s a long story (god help us, this one)
- secret president of her fan club (that check is going in the mail now)
- Sister; knew her before she got a sense of humor :) (thanks, bro!)
- friend/dog scratcher/chef (need you FT, see “indentured servant” above)
- great serendipity (the meaning of life, after “42″ of course)
Poll: What are some common fears and resistance to joining social networking and media? →