What's the word? Featured news...
More news over on the blog...
Recent posts from this site:
- On “All In with Chris Hayes:” Social media and global uprisings
- On “All In with Chris Hayes:” Data vulnerability, privacy and general creepiness
The intro for this panel discussion can be found here. Here are some of the articles I read while p...more
- On Forbes.com: How Event Organizers Can Make Sure Their Events Rock Every Single Time
“We’d love to have you speak at our event, but we can’t pay an honorarium and are unable to co...more
- On Forbes.com: 3 Things I Wish I’d Known About Writing a Book
If you’re an independent consultant, entrepreneur, or an expert in your field, you’ve probably h...more
- On Forbes.com: Why Asking What Adria Richards Could Have Done Differently Is The Wrong Question
If you’ve not been following along in the latest brouhaha concerning sexism and the tech indus...more
- Live-tweeting Tinder: #swipeleft
Join me in sharing. When you #swipeleft because your shared friends are your craytown friends. — ...more
- Beyond the pop sensation of the song, this moment… YES....
Beyond the pop sensation of the song, this moment… YES. For the longest time, I didn’t understan...more
- Changing up my Twitter following/usage
TL;DR: I’m unfollowing lots of people on Twitter and I swear, it’s not you, it’s m...more
- DZ’s international symbol for “DON’T SAY THAT...
DZ’s international symbol for “DON’T SAY THAT IN YOUR PHONE INTERVIEW”, for the record. (for...more
- how I’ve been feeling about the results of my thyroid...
how I’ve been feeling about the results of my thyroid function tests from the last few months. ...more
Keep in touch
Read my book
Recent media mentions
- Social media and global uprisings | MSNBC, March 24th 2014
- Learn from the Best on Making It Big and Making a Difference at NCCWSL : NCCWSL, March 11th 2014
- App trends to watch: Privacy tops the list » Naples Daily News, March 6th 2014
- The Daily Northwestern : Media expert talks social change, networking at Women's Center event, January 28th 2014
- How vulnerable is our data? | MSNBC, December 20th 2013
- Can Dating Apps Like Lulu Prevent Rape?
Ever since the New York Times covered Lulu, a service that lets women anonymously review men, last w...more
- The Surprising Way Making Mistakes on Social Media Can Benefit Your Work
I talk and write a lot about how digital and are relationship management tools. While it’s fun...more
- It’s The Relationships, Stupid: Why J.P. Morgan’s Twitter Chat Went Horribly, Horribly Wrong
I can see the marketing meeting where this happened: “We’ve got to get younger people in...more
- Dear Sinead: You’re Doing It Wrong on Miley
is evidently the harbinger of doom for all women everywhere, but especially for young, impressionabl...more
- Three Essential Components Of Successful Social Media Campaigns
When working in the world of social change, it’s easy to get excited about a new campaign when...more
This work by Deanna Zandt is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.